Offering Free Lots to build a House in Northwood
Housing Buyout Program – Selling the following Lots for $1
To see the lots log on to: www.worthcounty.org click online services - Worth County GIS
Search the site by the address or the parcel number to determine lot size and location.
Lot Size Parcel Number
102 8th St. S 99 x 122.1 0333105004
208 15th St S. 66 x 140 0333135002
600 8th St N 82.5 x 138 0329427004
1200 2nd Ave N - Sale Pending
209 3rd St. N - SOLD
208 4th St. N. - SOLD
1101 3rd Ave. S. - SOLD
107 6th St. N. - SOLD
102 14th St. S. - SOLD
102 8th St S - SOLD
1408 Central Ave - SOLD
205 10th St. S. - SOLD
308 4th ST S - SOLD
1. Construction on a stick built home must begin within 6 months after obtaining ownership or the property will revert back to the City of Northwood.
2. The construction must be completed within 18 months after obtaining ownership.
3. No trailer homes will be allowed on this property.
4. A minimum of $100,000 will be spent on construction of the home.
5. A Licensed and Bonded Contractor/Builder must be hired.
6. Applicant must reside in the home.
7. A $300.00 Water Hook-up charge will be required before the application is presented for approval.
8. A $300.00 Sewer Hook-up charge will be required before the application is presented for approval.
9. A $130.00 utility deposit will be required before the application is presented for approval.